What programmer to use?
Use CarProg programmer with:
How to read Mazda airbag modules in car by OBD?
You will need:
- Connect CarProg to car by OBD using A1 (or A1 MULTI) adapter
- Select required software:
Always use same software for reading and writing! You must NOT read with one software and write with another. You can damage module.
- CX-5 INFINEON XC2361 DIAG for all Mazda modules with Infineon processors
- MAZDA6 MAC7242 DIAG for all Mazda modules with MAC processors
- Press read button
- Upload crashed file to our online crash cleaner, there are two ways to do it:
- Save file to your computer and upload it manually to our online crash cleaner
- Press cloud button and CarProg will upload your file to our online crash cleaner automatically
- You will get clear file immediately after payment for clearing.
- Write clear file to your module (Use the same software as used for reading!)
- Turn car ignition off than on and clear faults with diagnostic.
How to read Mazda airbag modules on bench?
You will need:
- Connect CarProg to car by OBD using A1 (or A1 MULTI) and C1 adapters
Connect 500 Ohm resistor between CAN (yellow and green) wires.
- Connection diagram for Mazda with Infineon processor airbag modules
- Connection diagram for Mazda with MAC processors airbag modules
- Follow same procedure as on car.
Something is not working?
You used online crash cleaner, wrote clear file to module but airbag light is still flashing and diagnostic shows crash fault?
Clear all faults with diagnostic. Crash fault should clear.
You cleared faults with diagnostic but crash fault still present? (Only for Mazda 6 with MAC7242 processors)
Turn ignition off then on and clear faults with diagnostic. Repeat this procedure 5-10 times.
You still have some problems?
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Works with all Mazda modules with MAX2424, Infineon XC2361A-40 and Infinoen XC2361B-56 processors.
Tested with these part numbers:
B46D-57K30-A, BHN9-57K30-A, BHP1-57K30, BHS2-57K30-A, BRE7-57K30, D09H-57K30, D09J-57K30, D10J-57K30, DA7H-57K30, DA8A-57K30, DB4F-57K30, DR61-57K30-A, DR61-57K30-B, GDH1-57K30, GDK4-57K30--, GEA2-57K30--, GEG1-57K30--, GHP9-57K30, GHR1-57K30, GJR9-57K30-B, GMC8-57K30, GMN3-57K30, GRT6-57K30, KA0G-57K30, KD35-57K30-C, KD35-57K30B, KD45-57K30B, KD47-57K30, KR27-57K30, KR32-57K30, N243-57K30, NA1J-57K30